Sydney Sweeney is once and for all shutting down those rumors that she and her “Anyone But You” co-star Glen Powell are romantically involved. “The craziest rumor I’ve seen is that while I was filming ‘Anyone But You,’ I was having an affair with my co-star Glen Powell,” first-time “Saturday Night Live” host Sweeney said during her monologue. “That is obviously not true,” she said. The “Euphoria” star, who has been engaged to businessman Jonathan Davino since 2022, said that she produced the rom-com with her fiancé and that he was present on set throughout production. “I just want to let everyone know that he’s the man of my dreams, and we’re still together and stronger than ever,” she said, as the audience swooned. She then joked that Davino was at the show to support her but when she asked the cameras to cut to him, Powell appear ined on screen in a surprise cameo sitting in the Studio 8H audience with a sheepish grin. Sweeney clarified that Powell is not her fiancé but reassur...
Comments
Post a Comment